    Guest Guest

    ......ill give him the choice.

    Can he choice both?

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Certguard VP

    Neil Guest

    yeah, or did I miss something. I see this as the car sales man saying
    "You know I'm a member of the Lion's club" or some such stuff. If I
    happen to espouse the values of the Lion's club, it may make an impact on
    my business dealings with the guy. Or not. If the sales guy says, "I hate
    those F#$%in Lion's club guys" That may also have an impact on my
    business dealings with him. Or not. His references for or against might
    cause the Lion's club to turf the guy out of the Lion's club, but likely
    they would only do so if he made the disparaging remarks. I don't recall
    anyone from CertGard indicating they are anti-MCNGP. CertGard -
    "Braindumper = bad". MCNGP - "Braindumper = bad". do I expect CertGard to
    implement the use of Chalk's term on offending individuals? No, but I
    think that BD has done admirably in furthering the fight agianst the
    devaluing of the certification.

    Hey it's your club, you do what you want. personally, BD is ok in my
    books. If you do have an issue, that's between you 2. personally I don't
    think that certgard is phylosophically different than MCNGP, just they
    want to earn a living off of the phylosophy. If you really want to get
    picky, I'm an MCT, and earn money off of encouraging training and
    certification. I also encourage stundents to NTO cheat. Does that make me
    phylosophically opposed?

    For the record, I am not a member of the Lion's club, have no idea what
    thier beliefs, values and structures are and have nothing for or against
    them. I do make use of the free skating rink in the winter, but I don't
    think that makes me a supporter. Just cheap.

    Neil, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Certguard VP

    lowdes Guest

    See ya BD, you are super tool that needs to go into repair.

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006
  4. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Hahaha.....You will NEVER be that lucky. I will be here until I die or at
    least until I get your sorry, cheating, @$$fu©king, pole hole fired from at
    least one job and prevented from getting hired at at least one other.

    You will never escape me. I know where you live and if I have to call EVERY
    SINGLE employer in your region, I will.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  5. Certguard VP

    lowdes Guest

    I just moved to New Jersey.
    Start calling.

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006
  6. Certguard VP

    Stan Guest

    sorry, this applies for mcbob too

    Just those two, what about the rest???

    I'm really surprised you've let so many jerks into the great MCNGP. Still it
    makes for real good entertainment!

    Stan, Oct 26, 2006
  7. Certguard VP

    lowdes Guest

    Why do you still BD [MCNGP] You have been kicked out
    ahhahahhhahahahhahahhahahhahhhahahahahahh

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006
  8. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    This is where your backwardsass thinking keeps getting you into trouble. All
    the jerks are NOT IN the MCNGP, you are out there where it is cold and
    windy....and we're all standing inside admiring your icicle boogers.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  9. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Nope, you're still in Tornado Alley (tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com).

    C'mon man, wake up!

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  10. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    You don't get it, do you?

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  11. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    stan, i like to think of myself as the biggest jerk i know. i am proud of
    our members. thank you for you feedback, however

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  12. Certguard VP

    Stan Guest

    Your the one who don't did it!

    Stan, Oct 26, 2006
  13. Certguard VP

    lowdes Guest

    Jerkiest of the best is you, lowdes actually likes it.

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006
  14. Certguard VP

    lowdes Guest

    I think you don't get it,

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006
  15. Certguard VP

    lowdes Guest

    Are you sure?

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006
  16. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    good

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  17. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Lowdes, you don't even know the original meaning of the word 'jerk', so just
    say out of the conversation.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  18. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Cool, you're in the same slow boat to china that lowdes is in.

    May your oars be infested with termites.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  19. Certguard VP

    lowdes Guest

    Go play with some sticks, a nice bundle of em.

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006
  20. Certguard VP

    lowdes Guest

    Nope the only one in a boat to China is Jack Bauer

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006