Certguard Mission Statement And Declaration Of War 1.0

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Certguard VP, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. Certguard VP

    Certguard VP Guest

    Certguard is dedicated to:

    A. maintaining it's continued operational status and a positive financial
    balance.
    B. ensuring the well-being of it's employees and it's supporters in whatever
    capacity possible.
    C. eliminating or significantly reducing the use of braindumps (as defined
    at http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp) via:
    1. providing viable, affordable alternatives to braindumps, as well as
    tools to assist those who pursue certification honorably to achieve their
    goals with greater rewards.
    2. removing the incentive for those who use or supply braindumps.
    D. strategic isolation and removal of businesses from the marketplace which
    profit from taking exams under false pretenses, also known throughout the
    industry as "gunmen" (as defined at http://www.certguard.com/gunmen.asp)

    If you have a genuine interest in any or all of the above objectives, we
    would greatly appreciate your support in spreading the word about our
    website at http://www.certguard.com/ through the tools provided in our Link
    To Us section (direct link http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp).

    You may also transmit this message and it's statement through any
    communication means available, provided the content is unaltered, and the
    message is in it's entirety, including the copyright message, and the
    forum/newsgroup/other medium is appropriate to the content. If you have
    questions about what is appropriate, please consult our spam policy at
    http://www.certguard.com/spam.asp.

    We welcome your communication and information exchange on the subject of how
    best to pursue our objectives. For this purpose, we have included a variety
    of forums on our site, located at http://www.certguard.com/forums/ .
    Registration is free and simple, and we encourage you to express your
    opinions and views on any certification related subject in the appropriate
    sections, as well as your opinions and views on any other subject in our
    "uncensored" area.

    If you have information related to the activities of braindumpers, or those
    who take certification exams illegally, please refer to our links page at
    http://www.certguard.com/links.asp for contact information from the
    appropriate companies, or contact us directly through our contact page at
    http://www.certguard.com/contact.asp

    If you are interested in contributing to our efforts, we would great
    appreciate donations of financial support, hardware, or software. Where
    possible, legal, and ethical, we will provide receipts for full value of
    donated items for tax purposes. For interested parties, please refer to
    http://www.certguard.com/donations.asp.

    If you are interested in contributing your technical skills to our efforts,
    we would greatly appreciate your assistance. As our time and resources are
    limited, in order to be accepted, submissions must be focused on our core
    principals only, this is critical to our success. Additionally, we must
    insist that such submissions meet our quality standards prior to their
    inclusion in our website. Further, all projects are subject to approval
    process prior to entering any development cycle. Finally, for legal
    purposes, all submissions will become exclusively the property and copyright
    of Certguard, with exception to works previously copyrighted by others.
    Please do not submit materials or work to us unless you agree to these
    terms.

    (C)opyright 2006, Certguard. All Rights Reserved.

    Certguard VP, Oct 23, 2006

  2. Certguard VP

    Stan Guest

    No one will take you seriously while you are associated with the MCNGP.

    Stan, Oct 23, 2006

  3. Looks Good.

    CertGuard Pres., Oct 23, 2006
  4. Thanks for your support.

    CertGuard Pres., Oct 23, 2006
  5. Certguard VP

    Certguard VP Guest

    Unfortunately, your statement is erroneous, and I believe it would be to
    your benefit, and the benefit of all who read this, to elaborate.

    Determining the character of a person, or an organization, by referencing
    it's associations is a poor judgement call, and tends to lead to
    fundamentally incorrect assessments.

    To address the specific example you've cited:

    At least one member of the MCNGP is a Microsoft employee.

    Hence, Microsoft is, albeit to a limited extent, 'associated' with the
    MCNGP.

    Does anyone take Microsoft seriously?

    This is not to say that Certguard condones, or does not condone, certain
    activities of certain individuals in the MCNGP. Similarly, while Microsoft
    provides a venue for the MCNGP to communicate and express it's views,
    Microsoft does not necessarily condone or does not necessarily not condone
    certain activities of certain individuals in the MCNGP.

    The comments, characterizations, and statements made by the MCNGP should be
    considered on a case by case basis and views expressed by the MCNGP do not
    necessarily reflect those of all members, and additionally do not in any way
    whatsoever represent the official views of Certguard.

    In any healthy and successful organization comprised of individuals, there
    has to be room for differences of opinion. Some of those opinions will be
    accurate, some will be inaccurate, and others will be downright ignorant,
    crass, or otherwise obnoxious. It is through understanding all points of
    view that the truth of any situation can be determined. Seeing things in
    only one way is the surest way to be incorrect.

    That said, Certguard is not the MCNGP. It is an entirely separate
    organization with it's own objectives, which I believe have been stated as
    clearly and concisely as possible. These objectives are serious, and should
    be taken seriously, and further, as completion of these objectives will
    legitimately benefit all those who have or seek to obtain legitimate
    certification, anyone who meets that description should support Certguard in
    it's efforts.

    If you have questions or comments related specifically to Certguard, we
    welcome your input, and we would be pleased to address them here, or in the
    forums provided at http://www.certguard.com/forums/.

    Thank you for your concern.

    Certguard VP, Oct 24, 2006
  6. Certguard VP

    Guest Guest

    No one will take you seriously while you are associated with the MCNGP.

    Stan, I think you misunderstand the "New" MCNGP.

    Thanks to their new leader, BD, plus a few others such as Neil, LRM &
    Cerebrus, the MCNGP can now be regarded as a source of help and kindness,
    even to newbies! Personally I think it's great that BD has been able to
    throw out the likes of Consultant & Kline Sphere. Sure there's a few of the
    old lot left, but I'm sure BD will oust 'em soon!

    Guest, Oct 25, 2006
  7. Certguard VP

    CBIC Guest

    OMG there's going to be a MCNGP civil war!!!!ONE111ELEVEN

    CBIC, Oct 25, 2006
  8. Certguard VP

    Neil Guest

    ARE NOT!
    ARE TOO!
    ARE NOT!
    ARE 2!
    D2!
    C3poo!

    (sorry I was just practicing for the civil war.)

    Neil, Oct 25, 2006
  9. Certguard VP

    Neil Guest

    WHAT?!?!?! Not on my watch, buster....

    (even the sig monster agrees)

    Neil, Oct 25, 2006
  10. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    you sir, are fired

    tpg, please revoke his access to the site

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  11. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    listen, you tool, bd is no leader in our organization, in fact, he is no
    longer in it. he does not represent our best interests.

    <Kevin Taylor> wrote in me

    ssage news:...

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  12. Certguard VP

    Frisbee® Guest

    You don't even know who you just fired.

    Frisbee®, Oct 26, 2006
  13. Certguard VP

    Neil Guest

    OH! Go for the Golden Parachute!

    Neil, Oct 26, 2006
  14. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    yes, someone who is in this for themselves, not for the good of our group.

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  15. Certguard VP

    Frisbee® Guest

    That may or may not be true, but you still don't know who that poster was.

    Also, TGP doesn't read or post here except about once or twice a year.

    Frisbee®, Oct 26, 2006
  16. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    no worries, ill catch him on IM

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  17. Certguard VP

    Neil Guest

    Are you indicating that thier goals are not ours? If so, how so? While I am
    not a member of various clubs, I often support some of those I am not a
    memeber of. Or are we exclusive to the point of membership in only one
    group?

    Just sayin'

    Neil, Oct 26, 2006
  18. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    im saying, that he wants to use the mcngp as a play off for his business,
    but explicitly disassociates the values of our group, in his post. you
    cannot have it both ways. ill give him the choice, he can continue as a
    member and embrace our values or he can leave and not mention the MCNGP in
    his posts about his site or on his site.

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  19. Certguard VP

    Frisbee® Guest

    First of all, the post you responded to was McBob's, not BD's.

    Secondly, how exactly does he "disassociate the values of our group" in his
    post?

    Third, did someone put de-caf in your coffemaker today?

    Frisbee®, Oct 26, 2006
  20. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    sorry, this applies for mcbob too