    certified worth it? what advantages would I have that non-certified .NET
    developers have?

    thanks

    CSharpguy, Aug 15, 2006

  2. CSharpguy

    Praveen Guest

    There are many organizations which prefer certified people on others. So it
    will be worth. These type of organization mainly are themselves CMMI and ISO
    certified.

    Praveen, Aug 24, 2006

  3. CSharpguy

    Cerebrus Guest

    Since 200 AD ??? Wow, that's a lot of time. *You* certainly don't need
    any certifications, my friend !

    Cerebrus, Aug 25, 2006
  4. CSharpguy

    Blackmetal Guest

    In my case, I always wanted to have a certification but I was scared to the
    word "exam" despite of my experience and I always thought that certification
    have a value in someone's career, until I found that there are over there
    many cheaters and some people saying that certifications are not worthy.

    I really don't care about what they say because I'm currently working as a
    developer, so I'm not a "paper" developer and I have some years of
    experience in my pocket to probe it, and as I said, if for someone a
    certification it doesn't mean nothing, is for them, but not for me.

    You should consider that

    Blackmetal, Aug 25, 2006
  5. CSharpguy

    Blackmetal Guest

    by the way, as cerebrus said, you're a little old, aren't you? :D 200AD

    Blackmetal, Aug 25, 2006