    news.cerious.com Same thing for their website.

    Are they just down for weekend maintenance, or have they disappeared?
    Any recent contacts or news?

    Doug Warner, Oct 16, 2005

  2. I upgraded to the lastest version a few monthes ago. They gladly
    accepted my funds, so they must have been alive. You probably know
    that their web pile is working fine now. As for the software, it
    continues to evolve, but I could have easily lived with the previous
    version.

    David Arnstein, Oct 16, 2005

  3. I've had great experiences with Thumbsplus in the past. I use an older
    version and have been happy with them.

    It's so sad that their website is down, though.

    Best Regards,
    Gary Hendricks
    http://www.basic-digital-photography.com

    Gary Hendricks, Oct 16, 2005
  4. Doug Warner

    Deedee Tee Guest

    I submitted a help request on their web site a few months ago and
    received a reply (although not a helpful one). A second request for an
    unrelated problem less than two months ago was not answered.

    Deedee Tee, Oct 16, 2005
  5. Doug Warner

    Jimmy Guest

    I was going to ask on their newgroup if there was any way to shift the
    alignment of synched images, but all I get is timeouts contacting

    --
    Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
    Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

    http://www.cerious.com/ They must now be up and running as I was able to
    get in.

    Jimmy, Oct 16, 2005
  6. Doug Warner

    Hunt Guest

    Wow, that does not sound like Cerious. I've been a user of T+ since v 2, and
    they have always offered great support. Maybe they are experiencing some $
    problems. I hope not, as theirs is one of the best programs of its type.

    Hunt

    Hunt, Oct 16, 2005
  7. Doug Warner

    Mike Fields Guest

    eh ??

    Their web site is up today at http://www.cerious.com
    They also have a support newsgroup news server that
    has all the back posts there -- use the "news.cerious.com"
    server to read their support stuff. Lots of good info there.

    mikey

    Mike Fields, Oct 17, 2005