    answer me as soon as possible.

    thanks

    sandeep

    Sandeep, May 30, 2006

  2. Sandeep

    Cerebrus Guest

    Sorry, I was very busy. Will reply today... ;-)

    Cerebrus, May 30, 2006

  3. Sandeep

    Cerebrus Guest

    Have e-mailed you...

    Cerebrus, May 30, 2006
  4. Sandeep

    Cerebrus Guest

    Have e-mailed you...

    Cerebrus, May 30, 2006
  5. Sandeep

    Sandeep Guest

    Have received your response. Grateful to you. Some more help is needed.
    please find me on your new supplied e-mail address.

    Sandeep

    Sandeep, May 31, 2006
  6. Sandeep

    Sandeep Guest

    hi Cerebrus,

    Sending answer of your question & please answer me on my questions on the
    basis of answer sent. Thanks.

    regards

    sandeep

    Sandeep, May 31, 2006
  7. Sandeep

    Sandeep Guest

    cerebrus, where are you? i need your help. please access your private e-mail
    account & respond me. Just waiting.

    Sandeep

    Sandeep, Jun 1, 2006
  8. Sandeep

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Sandeep,

    Thanks for correcting me. I was not aware that the 70-431 exam would
    give you credit towards MCAD. Anyway, I am unable the answer the
    questions you raised in your discussion, since nor am I very proficient
    on SQL Server, nor do I intend to be. And did I give any SQL Server
    exam in my MCSD path. So, I guess you're going to have to find out that
    information on your own. Possibly, you could post these questions to
    the newsgroups (in a separate thread).

    Also, you don't need to repeatedly post here, to inform me that you
    have emailed me. That suggestion was just for the first time, since I
    rarely access that email address. I have since given you my personal
    email address and do check that regularly. I am very busy with my work,
    and could not immediately reply to your mail. In the future, it would
    be advisable if you are patient for an answer, or address your
    questions to someone else, and at the very least, do not be insistent
    about it.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Jun 2, 2006
  9. Sandeep

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Frisbee,

    Thanks for your support, as usual. ;-) Being a good samaritan does have
    it's downsides.
    Actually, I am also to blame for this thread being utter nonsense to
    all you guys. I assumed that Sandeep's questions had been answered, and
    I did not realize that I need to tell him not to post mail
    confirmations here. This is a sequel to the thread
    <http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad/browse_thread/thread/1054d39cdd1702ab>

    I see how it would look to any third person. I hope this should be the
    last post in this thread, now. Also changing the subject to "Queries
    solved (hopefully !)", with Google's new feature... !

    Cerebrus, Jun 2, 2006
  10. Sandeep

    Sandeep Guest

    Hi Frisbee & Cerebrus,

    I am very sorry if anything is going wrong from my side that resulting in
    inconveniences. I had not any that kind of intention at all. Because I
    urgently required some clarifications so I did that. Please don’t mistaken me
    for a self-centered man.

    Cerebrus, I will try to solve my problem from elsewhere. I will be in
    contact with you through e-mail for any other problems in the future.

    Thank you very much for your support up to now.

    Sandeep

    Sandeep, Jun 2, 2006
  11. Sandeep

    Cerebrus Guest