    about using the phone with the laptop rather than say a PDA with Internet
    access enabled or WAP).

    Thanks.

    Justin gregg, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Let's say I wanted to connect to the Internet using a cellular phone. What
    What type of phone do you plan to use and which company will be
    providing the phone service? A digital phone can usually be connected
    to a computer via a USB data cable, which might give you a 14.4 kbps
    connection speed.

    Alexander Rogge, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Justin gregg

    Doug Guest

    If you have a cell phone with Bluetooth connectivity you can use your laptop
    to browse the web. You must already have this service available from your
    cellular service.

    Doug, Apr 19, 2004
  4. Justin gregg

    Boomer Guest

    Do you own Nospam.net?

    Domain Name: NOSPAM.NET

    Registrant:
    Ultimate Search
    GPO Box 7862
    Hong Kong
    HK
    CN
    0000

    Boomer, Apr 19, 2004
  5. Justin gregg

    BD Guest

    I found that Sprint service with my Samsung phone works great. The
    cable plugs into the computer USB port, and I get 115kbps every time
    so far.

    BD

    BD, May 8, 2004