cellphone to voIP speech recognition

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Chameleon, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. Chameleon

    Chameleon Guest

    <---------

    "... downloaded and tested this new Personal Audio Link app.... looking

    for beta testers, ... send and receive e-mail by voice, get instant
    traffic/weather, listen to podcasts/blogs/feeds etc., etc. navigating
    by voice.. and it works incredibly well. "

    http://www.adondo.net/Personal-Audio-Link.htm

    This application's voice interface is really impressive:
    For "road warriors" like us, using a cellphone to do all it offers,
    particulary e-mail, is worth mentioning in the forum.
    We develop headsets, and it is unherard of to get this type of speech
    recognition performance from a cell phone -
    Definitely try this.

    HTHE

    Chameleon, Apr 14, 2006