    AOpen seem to make it nearly impssible to contact them I was hoping someone
    might have a suggestion before I have to start chasing after them.

    Thanks in advance

    Robin Goodfellow, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Robin Goodfellow

    jeroen Guest

    here's one! Do a complete post before you even consider bothering them.
    Or are you also going to ask them to automagically deduce info like
    - which nero versions
    - which bios verions on the drive.

    jeroen, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Robin Goodfellow

    Ski Guest

    Just bought a new AOpen cdrw5224, it is supposed to write at 52 but is only
    If the media you're using won't handle the top write speed,
    Nero will throttle back.

    F'rinstance, my (old, dunno what speed it was when I bought it) TDK won't go
    past 32X, my Memorex and Verbatim will run 52X.

    Ski

    Ski, Sep 9, 2003