    But the disk will read in my cdrom drive fine.

    any clues

    thanx

    wayne, Jun 30, 2003

  2. wayne

    Win Guest

    Win poped in to say
    get ya saddle bags full of mony and go off and get a new drive causer this
    ones read head is stuffed or out of alinment

    Win, Jun 30, 2003

  3. wayne

    wayne Guest

    Ok thanks / saving my pennies

    wayne, Jun 30, 2003
  4. wayne

    Iceman© Guest

    not necessary to change the drive if it still able to burn, since most ppl
    would have two or more cdrom drives, imo I don't think it necessary to
    replaces unless you have the bag of gold to purchase it.

    Iceman©, Jun 30, 2003