    I have it, but not sure how to use it. Seems to deal with MEPG4.
    All instructions I get say use MEPG2.
    I have no Showtime Option.

    Gabby, Jan 5, 2007

  2. Gabby

    Tee Jay Guest

    If you have a 5960 all you have to do is burn a data disk with the AVI
    on it. You can do that or use the USB input to connect either a USB pen
    drive or an USB portable hard drive.
    My Showtime icon refers to "Boot Drive:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero
    ShowTime\ShowTime.exe"

    The 5960 makes seeing the files very easy. Sharing the file not so much.
    Nero Vision makes the file into a SVCD. You are in effect recoding the
    file and are bound by how good a machine you are using. Dropped frames
    and poor audio are the result of older slower machines.

    I whole heartedly recommend the Phillips 5960 (Circuit City, $80 when
    not on sale) Upscale to HD and HDMI connection plus Xvid. An easy cure
    for the AVI blues.
    Tee Jay

    Tee Jay, Jan 6, 2007

  3. Gabby

    Gabby Guest

    Thank you for your input. Looks like this matter is above my head.
    I'll have to do some research.

    Have a good'un

    Gabby, Jan 7, 2007