    some spyware/adware/hijacker or the virus itself corrupted the device
    driver. Right now i'm stumped...any suggestions?
    Thanks

    desperado, Sep 12, 2004

  2. desperado

    Thor Guest

    have you checked the cable?

    Thor, Sep 12, 2004

  3. desperado

    desperado Guest

    Not yet....was going to unplug both..boot up/shut down then reconnect and
    try again...but the pc is not with me, so I wanted to get more suggestions
    b4 I go back to it...anything else you think it might be aside from the
    cables? thanks

    desperado, Sep 12, 2004
  4. desperado

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Similar thing happened to me before, I re-installed the ATAPI drivers.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Sep 12, 2004