    I'd like to be able to put a data disc in one slot, and a blank disc in
    the other, & hit 'Copy" without having to change disks. I can't find any
    info on Google, but maybe I don't know how to phrase the question properly.

    Ummmmmmm......., Dec 7, 2012

  2. The Basic free Nero I think does that..

    Frank Williams, Dec 7, 2012

  3. Ummmmmmm.......

    EMB Guest

    ISO Recorder Powertoy

    http://alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

    EMB, Dec 7, 2012
  4. Ummmmmmm.......

    Seagull Guest

    "Ummmmmmm......." wrote in message
    Does anyone know of a good diskcopy app (preferably free) which supports
    multiple burners?
    I'd like to be able to put a data disc in one slot, and a blank disc in
    the other, & hit 'Copy" without having to change disks. I can't find any
    info on Google, but maybe I don't know how to phrase the question properly.

    The search term you might find productive is "on the fly"

    one site to check is
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-best-free-alternatives-to-nero-cddvd-burner/

    I use Ashampoo Burning Studio which I seem to recall does on the fly copies
    but
    currently I am back to just one optical burner.

    if you opt for Ashampoo just use a throw-away email address, unless you
    want lots of spam.
    And be wary of many of the freebie install programs sneaking in unwanted
    toolbars

    Seagull, Dec 8, 2012
  5. Thanks for your suggestions. Free Nero works fine!

    Ummmmmmm......., Dec 9, 2012