    format the disc in order to make it usable.

    What's causing this and how do I correct it?

    THANX

    Justme Athome, Oct 30, 2007

  2. Justme Athome

    Tony Guest

    That sound like something InCD caused. Are you using nero for software?
    If so use this ftp://ftp9.nero.com/attach/InCD-CleanTool.zip then
    unistall nero then reinstall it.

    Tony, Oct 30, 2007

  3. WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!! The InCDTool program that is! Nero wouldn't
    allow me to uninstall, but it didn't matter...for the first time in
    weeks my CD/DVD drive actually works. Please explain to me how InCD
    screwed up my system so I'll know what to look for the next time.

    THANX!!!!!

    Justme Athome, Nov 1, 2007