    keyboard, will they work during a reload?
    Thanks.
    Emma

    Emma, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Emma

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Emma

    Roy Jones Guest

    Are you sure your CD-ROM won't run on a generic ATAPI driver?
    If it needs a vendor-specific driver, try the vendor's website or run a
    Google search for the drive's make and model.

    If you can locate the driver on the Net, you should be able to load it from
    your hard disk.

    Roy

    Roy Jones, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Emma

    gman Guest

    Which version of spybot did u download and where did u get it? I had
    trouble with the latest 1.3, so i went back to 1.2. I did not
    experience any problems with the drivers like you.

    1. You may try restarting from a boot cd. This will have a generic cd
    driver.

    2. Download the drivers from the manufacturer's web site.

    In the future copy the contents of the windows cd into a folder on ur
    hard drive, such as C\winowsCD

    gman, Jun 23, 2004