    I have Zone Alarm and AVG on the computer
    any help would be appreciated
    thanks already I'm now going to scan with web software

    bj, Jan 1, 2005

  2. bj

    HF Guest

    Their format is obviously cda - what is your problem- put them in a player.
    You may not have an audio cable connected or ?

    HF, Jan 1, 2005

  3. put them into a non-computer CD drive and see if it works there. If it
    does, then it's a problem with your computer. If they don't, it's a
    problem with the burn process. It will narrow the problem down.
    --

    There is nothing wrong with your news reader.
    Do not attempt to adjust your settings.

    Please stand by.
    http://www.weyounsworld.info/downloads/sounds/ol.mp3

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 2, 2005