    advising me of their purpose. If not let me know what questions you may have
    and I will try to answer them for you.

    Thank you

    flomers, Jan 16, 2005

  2. flomers

    Duane Arnold Guest

    If you search Google for the two program files above, you'll find that they
    both belong to Norton. Some FW(s) with Application Control authenticate at
    the dll level. It may be that when the programs are executed, they are
    trying to execute a dll that has not been approved to run and the dll is
    being stopped and stopping the exe files, even though you have approved the
    exe(s) to run. I don't use ZA, but you should check into that.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 16, 2005

  3. flomers

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:12:26 GMT, in
    <[email protected]>
    scrawled:

    Do you always allow access to programs that you know
    nothing about? If so, why do you bother with a firewall
    at all?

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Jan 16, 2005