    Any sugestion regarding books and exam simulators ?

    TNX in advance

    Jorge

    JRO, Nov 17, 2003

  2. JRO

    spider Guest

    Passed the other day with 870 first try.
    I used CCNP BCMSN Exam Cert Guide by Hucaby and the real BSCI V2 course
    material which I was lucky enough to borrow from a work mate.
    Between these 2 sources almost everything that was in the exam was covered.
    As for simulators - used the one that came with the Hucaby book ( looks like
    a boson product)

    In all honesty I didn't think the exam was too hard. Bear in mind though
    that I did study this stuff solid for 4 weeks and have been using Cisco gear
    for over 10 years ( Anyone remeber the IGS? )

    The thing that really helps me the most though is to take my own notes. I find
    thats when the stuff seems to really stick in my head. I was able to re-use
    my ACRC study notes from 3 years ago as well.

    You won't need any luck for this exam if you study hard and work with the stuff.

    Rgs

    Spider
    CCNP CCDP ( for a another 3 years - yay!)

    spider, Nov 24, 2003