    I've found that book about it... http://tinyurl.com/a9gyw Anybody to tell
    me what he thinks about it? What do you suggest?

    Thanks, JC

    Jean-Claude, Jun 11, 2005

  2. Everyone learns differently. Some people might find how this author
    presents the material to
    be more understandable than how Cisco presents the material in their books
    and online
    documentation. You just have to try it and see for yourself.

    Ted

    Ted Mittelstaedt, Jun 12, 2005

  3. Jean-Claude

    anybody43 Guest

    Does it make sense to buy a book cobering CCNA/CCDA?
    I agree.

    Decent books are quite hard to find and I find them difficult to
    evaluate before buying. That sinking feeling as I turn to
    chapter 3 is quite familiar.

    In general I do quite like the Cisco Self Study material
    and have used it to pass CCNA and recently CCNP switching bit
    (BCMSN?) with one Cisco press book each. It now looks as if

    ISBN 58720-081-3
    CCNP Self Study
    CCNP CIT
    Exam Certification Guide

    will do the job for me for that one too.

    I am however fairly experienced with both Cisco and networking
    and I was able to do these tests with no additional hands on work.

    One thing, in the UK at least, is to be VERY careful that you
    do not buy obsolete books. The book shops in
    Central London have shelves full of obsolete Cisco exam study
    material.

    anybody43, Jun 13, 2005