    commands & configuration. As i came to know that some of the commands
    in 1900 Switch is different from 2950 switch. Kindly let me know.
    Thanks.

    AKS, Mar 21, 2005

  2. AKS,

    For a study lab I would go with newer equipment, but not necessarily the
    newest. Some people seem to like the router sims that are available from
    companies like Sybex, but I prefer to learn on the real thing. After all,
    your goal, I assume, is to work with real gear, correct?

    Here is a link on what topics the exam covers:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/learning/le3/current_exams/640-801.html

    -Richard

    Richard Graves, Mar 21, 2005

  3. AKS

    CiscoDude Guest

    Passed my CCNA exam last week, although i didn't had switch simulator
    question i would not spend time on the 1900, just focus on 2900, 3500
    etc.
    And please take a look at NAT i failed on that the first time since it
    was not i my Fast Pass book

    CiscoDude, Mar 21, 2005
  4. AKS

    Raheel007 Guest

    can any body send me real ccna 4.0 640-811(braindumps)

    Raheel007, Mar 27, 2005