    traffic from/to my phone being dropped on the FW. Routing works fine between
    CCM/FW/gateway/phones.

    Where should I start looking for the problem?

    JS, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Most likely it's NAT problem. Could you put a sniffer to the LAN between GW
    and FW and see what happens after call is made? Do you have proper settings
    on your GW? If you installed the firewall between GW and CCM, you must be
    doing some NAT. If traffic goes from the CCM to GW, it does automatic NAT
    translation as regular outbound traffic. But inbound traffic probably should
    have static NAT translation.

    Mike
    www.headsetadapter.com

    CiscoHeadsetAdapter.com, Oct 30, 2005