CCIE Wanted - Middle East

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Brad Hill, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Brad Hill

    Brad Hill Guest

    SENIOR CISCO NETWORKING CONSULTANTS

    Description
    We are looking for IT network experts who will work in challenging
    environments to deliver successful networking solutions for our
    clients. You will be working for Parsonline, one of the largest
    private ISPs in the Middle East.

    Candidates will design/build/test/maintain networks in a variety of
    client settings. You will be working in a team of skilled networking
    professionals, and must posses appropriate people skills as well as
    technical skills. Our team is closely knit, and works together, to
    deliver quality network solutions.

    Responsibilities
    • Evaluate customer requirements and translate this into network
    design
    • Design/planning/implementation of appropriate methodology and
    policies.
    • Work with client representatives to ensure knowledge transfer and
    training.
    • Perform security audits in order to assess client vulnerabilities.

    Desired Skills

    • Understanding of troubleshooting methodologies
    • Ability to work as a member of a team and communicate with your
    peers
    • VPN, firewalls, IDS/IDP, AV, content filtering, etc... an advantage
    • Understanding of LAN and WAN technologies
    • IP telephony experience, Cisco Call Manager, IPCC
    • Good English language skills, both verbal and written. Ability to
    clearly document implementation and processes.
    • Ability to interface with end-users to gather requirements and
    define security policies.
    • Solid Analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
    • MPLS, ISP, Satellite or DSL skills a bonus

    Requirements
    • Technical education (BS, MS preferred).
    • CCIE certification, other certifications are a plus.
    • 5+ years experience in Cisco networking
    • 2+ years professional consulting or network integration experience a
    plus.

    We seek motivated self-starters who excel in highly challenging
    environments for a variety of client profiles.

    The position is full time.

    Please contact if you are interested.
    (don't forget to delete the no.spam)

    Brad Hill, Apr 28, 2004