CCIE preparation camp experience welcomed

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by jmarkotic, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. jmarkotic

    jmarkotic Guest

    Hi,
    after choosing between many bootacamps I narrowed it to only 2, beacuse they
    last longer than 5 days (5 days seems too short ?).
    * Dimension Data (Netherland) - 10 days
    * Heinz Ulm's bootcamp (Germany) - 15 days

    They both seems good enough, but I'm kinda more enclined to Heinz Ulm's
    (last 5 days longer).
    I would like feedbacks from people who attended one of those bootcamps;
    what they liked, what they didn't like, how good materials they have,
    quality of instructors etc.
    I've heard that on some bootcamps you are given your rack, some papers and
    you are pretty much on your own (no CCIE tips&tricks).
    Looking forwards for yours feedbacks.

    cheers,
    jura

    jmarkotic, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Hi,
    I have also seen that this Mr Ulm does a good training. However, I was
    helped by www.isarnet.com in the Munich area that took 4 weeks. My training
    was by Andreas who is brilliant and helped me pass last year. Their web
    site is in German but they speak very good English.
    Best regards,
    BSOF

    Balin, Son of Fundin, Dec 2, 2003