CCIE Lab for Sale

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by maxkamali, Jan 25, 2011.

  1. maxkamali

    maxkamali

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    This Lab is pre-wired for the latest CCIE IPEXPERT lab topology, and each device contains configurations files in flash for the 1st 30labs included in this auction. All Ethernet cables are labeled with the corresponding port/device information. All devices have the current mainline IOS versions used in the ccie r/s lab. The choices I made regarding the device types directly reflect what is necessary for the LAB as of today. All the main routers are capable of MPLS which is absolutely necessary as of the last major change.

    The lab is also compatible with the latest INE (Internetwork Expert) and Cisco 360 topologies. For anyone with any other lab workbooks, there are enough devices/ports to rewire the lab for your specific workbooks.

    The Lab is pre-wired and pre-configured with everything you need to get you started and running. No changes need to be made to start working right away, just power it up and start working. I used this very same lab for my CCIE quest and it served me well. When I started to build this lab, my objective was to minimize down time and get as much out of the lab as possible.

    Documentation & study material: (This is an easy 2000$ value)

    11 workbooks with over 72 labs ranging from beginner to expert level, including several 8 hour labs designed to mimic the actual ccie lab environment

    What's included in this sale:

    Devices:

    2x 3560 Default RAM/Flash IOS 12.2(35)SE5

    2x 3550 Default RAM/Flash IOS 12.2(35)SE5

    4x 3725 (256 RAM / 128 Flash) IOS 12.4T

    4x 2691 (256 RAM / 128 Flash) IOS 12.4T

    5x 2651xm (128 RAM / 32 Flash) IOS 12.4T

    2x 10-port rack mountable power distribution units ( enough for all devices in the lab with a few extra ports)

    Wires & Modules:

    1x HP 25U 19inch mini cabinet with doors and key

    13x WIC-1T (serial modules for frame-relay connectivity)

    1x Serial 8A/S (this is for the frame relay switch)

    1x ASYNC16A (this is for the terminal server)

    2x 2FE2W (this is just extra gear if you want to change things around for additional Ethernet connectivity)

    12x DCE/DTE cables

    32X Cat5e cables (all custom made for the lab)

    2x SC/SC Multi-mode Fiber cables

    2x SC/LC Multi-mode fiber cables

    4x Multi-mode SFP gbics (for 3560s)

    2x Multi-mode gbics (for 3550s)

    2x Single-mode gbics (for 3550s)

    2x Octal cables (for the terminal server)

    17x power cables

    1x Cisco Console cable

    Lab topology to device relation:

    BB1,2,3 (all 2651XM)

    Cat 1,2,3,4 (two 3550s & two 3560s)

    R1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9 (four 3725s & four 2691s)

    Frame-Switch (2651xm)

    Terminal Server (2651xm)

    Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
    maxkamali, Jan 25, 2011

  2. maxkamali

    mezomora123

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i'm interested about your lab....
    how can i contact with u for more details about lab ?
    thx

    mezomora123, Jun 24, 2011