CCIE Hotline looking for skilled CCIEs

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by martin-cciehotline, May 6, 2009.

  1. martin-cciehotline

    martin-cciehotline

    Joined:
    May 6, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi everybody,

    My name is Martin Voelk (CCIE # 13708) and I am the founder of a CCIE Consulting Service called CCIE Hotline.

    We attract more and more business and are looking for CCIEs (only fully certified and active ones) - not just written. Any CVs from CCIEs worldwide are welcome. If you speak any other language than English - even better!

    The work is carried out remotely only and on an ad-hoc / availability basis.
    This is not a full time position but can provide a lot of extra work and income for the right individuals. We are looking for self-starters who provide solutions and dig themselves into a customer scenario quickly.

    Naturally we are quite strong on R&S, but really like to hear from CCIEs in all tracks (R&S, Security, Voice, SP, Storage & Wireless (if any already).

    Please mail
    or check out
    cciehotline.com

    Regards