    dust on my D70 and I am looking for a good way to clean it without screwing
    it up.
    Thx in advance

    Petr, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Take it to your Nikon rep, or any other authorizes Nikon service center, and
    they'll do it safer and better than you ever could. I don't know about the
    prices, over there, but I payed about 12 euros to get cleaned my Canon 10D
    in Croatia. And I was in a hurry, so I got the camera back the same day
    (usually, it takes one day service to get it done).

    --
    ------------------------------
    online photo portfolio

    " If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph
    the event, what film would you use?" - Anonymous

    Drazen Stojcic / BUNTOVNIK, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Petr

    Bill Hilton Guest

    From: "Petr"
    Just got thru cleaning three of them after a long trip, what a pain!

    Here are sites with what you need to know ...

    http://www.pbase.com/copperhill/ccd_cleaning (best overview, I bought his
    spatula and it works fine)
    http://www.photo.net/equipment/digital/sensorcleaning/ (different techniques
    are explained)
    http://www.birdsasart.com/bn134.htm (similar to the first one)

    Take your time and be careful and you should be OK.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Aug 10, 2004
  4. Petr

    photo35744 Guest