    Can I depend on the CBT to pass the certifications?

    Any help will be highly appreciated

    Thanks.

    Guest, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I think you should have a look Microsoft's website to get an idea of what the
    certification is all about at, and see if it really is right for you:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I get the impression that you have little or no
    development experience.

    You should try msdn as this is free before committing to any courses or
    training. Plus your question has been asked a number of times by other people
    on this site (check out some of the previous threads and try the MCAD section
    as well). This is probably the reason why nobody has answered your thread.

    Guest, Oct 24, 2005