    they suffice to prepare one for an exam.

    Thank you
    Happy New Year everybody.

    Peace, Dec 23, 2003

  2. CBT Nuggets plus MS Press = pass

    CBT Nuggets on their own = fail

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Peace

    Peace Guest

    Thanks for the advice.

    What about products other than MS? Like Cisco for example?

    Peace, Dec 24, 2003
  4. I'd have to say I've used the new CBT nuggets for 640-801 CCNA with
    the cert prep library from Cisco press and been *very* impressed!

    We require rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!
    Remove vroomfondle to email me

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Peace

    Evroyj Guest

    Yes they are good. But don't rely on them solely. If you
    don't already have real life experience, you should use
    some lab books on the exam you're interesed in. eg. Win2k
    Lab Manual (ISBN : 0619015128) to get some experience!!

    Evroyj, Dec 31, 2003