    appreciated.

    Thanks

    IanC

    IanC, Oct 27, 2006

  2. IanC

    Tonyb Guest

    Yes , probably my post you saw. Excellent training videos.

    Tonyb, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Yes they are very helpful if you cannot attend instructor lead training.
    A downside is that you cannot ask questions. But that is where you
    investigation skills as a technician come into play -- and you have this
    and other newsgroups. I would highly suggest them.

    Michael D. Alligood

    Michael D. Alligood, Oct 30, 2006
  4. IanC

    IanC Guest

    Ok, Thanks for the input I think I will give one a try. :)

    IanC, Oct 30, 2006
  5. I like the sample videos on their site. Their kind of costly though at 150
    dollars a pop. :(

    Keith Chilton, Dec 9, 2006
  6. I was thinking of selling mine, because I am finished with them.
    However, they state on their site:

    Our License Agreement* states that, "You may not rent, disclose,
    publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the
    products." So can you resell our training? The short answer is no.
    Here's why.
    We prevent the reselling of our training to keep our prices as low as
    possible while retaining top-notch trainers. We feel that this is the
    best way to serve you, our loyal customers.

    As a comparison, you could think of purchasing training from CBT Nuggets
    as paying for the right to sit in a specific seat for a specific session
    of a class at a training center. You're not buying the seat itself or
    the class itself, and so you don't have the right to sell the seat or
    the class to another student. Once you've attended the class, you've
    received what you purchased. To get their own training, other students
    have to pay the training center for the right to sit in that seat - they
    can't buy or inherit that right from you.

    Our video training gives you the added bonus that you can attend the
    class over and over again, as many times as you'd like - but to keep the
    price for your training affordable and the quality high, we can't allow
    you to invite all your friends without them paying for the class as
    well.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 9, 2006
  7. I'm just cheap and I know the Internet is a cheap information source so I'll
    continue buying my books and scavenging the web. I did decide today that I
    would like to become a MCSA before I'm 30. I'm 27 going on 28 next month.
    Actually I should shoot for 29 shouldn't I? One year should be enough time
    to get the 3 tests over with. Maybe LoL Well 4 tests (70-271 also)

    Keith Chilton, Dec 9, 2006
  8. The time to achieve your certification depends on your schedule. But a
    year should be PLENTY of time. I achieved my MCSA at 27; I am 30 now. I
    wish there was a way for me to sale you the CBT Nuggets, since I do not
    need them anymore. I would offer them for a very reasonable price too.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 9, 2006
  9. That would be great but it's not possible legally.

    Keith Chilton, Dec 10, 2006