    070-221

    Thanks,
    Carolina

    CJ, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Do you have any chicken nuggets? I'm staving!

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004

  3. CJ

    ROwdy Yates Guest

    i think that MCNGP war thread just made these guys even more "dick" then
    they were before the thread war. amazzing how things in life sometimes go
    the complete opposite of the way they were intended to.

    Keep up the good work Kline "ya-super-looser" Sphere.

    :)

    ROwdy Yates, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Keep up the good work Kline "ya-super-looser" Sphere.

    Well do you have any Chicken Nuggets?

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004
  5. CJ

    ROwdy Yates Guest

    here's a wild & crazy idea. why don't you get out of your mom's basement,
    go to the local pub/bar/whatever and meet & talk to some "real" humans
    instead of sitting behind your cancer inducing monitor and clicking the
    refresh button like an online stock investing addict.

    ROwdy Yates, Jan 4, 2004
  6. Well do you have any Chicken Nuggets?
    I take it that's a no then?

    BTW, having never used CBT Nuggets, I was wondering if there is clause
    in the license agreement which allows the re-sale of the product once
    the original purchaser has finished with it?

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004
  7. clicking the
    Actually it does it automatically, incredible....

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004
  8. Such thoughts do not occur to Rowdy. You were just being a meany-head, and
    that's much worse than selling software illegally. Now stop harrassing
    people who make illegal propositions on the internet, okay?

    --
    Fris "Clyde" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  9. CJ

    Consultant Guest

    are you a wrestling fan?

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  10. CJ

    Jtyc Guest

    are you a wrestling fan?

    Do you like Kung Fu?

    Jtyc, Jan 5, 2004
  11. CJ

    Consultant Guest

    your kungfu is no match for mine

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  12. CJ

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Do you like Kung Fu?

    <insert Office Space quote which will be expanded upon exponentially as the
    thread progresses, providing a seemingly infinite number of posts resulting
    in "Hey Peter, check out Channel 9, it's the breast exam chick!">

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2004
  13. CJ

    Jtyc Guest

    <insert Office Space quote which will be expanded upon exponentially as
    the
    Now you ruined it.

    Jtyc, Jan 5, 2004
  14. You were just being a meany-head

    No, I was just hungry. Cookies never arrived, so want nuggets, do have
    a problem with that? hee, hee....

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  15. Just point them to the entire transcript:

    http://blake.prohosting.com/bamzone/office_space_transcript.html

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  16. CJ

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Something has been bugging me. So I need to get if off my chest. I would
    just like to post a little interaction with Kline the super looser bunny.
    included below.

    ++++++++++
    Subject: Re: War declared on MCNGP
    Because there are less Trolls and idiots that contribute to those
    ng's.
    +++++++++++++

    So based on Kline's reply, he is also hanging around the Cisco & Unix
    ng's. so if i go there, i should be able to see posts of an equally
    useless and "trollish" nature in those ng's, even if he changes his
    name, right? (p.s. sorry Kline, you are what you speak against, a Troll)

    But i don't really see anything resebling his posts on this ng over
    there, so what are we saying here? Kline selectively chooses to post
    useless and annoying posts on Microsoft's ng's and choses to post useful
    and helpful posts on Cisco and Unix ng's? So Kline is either a BS'er who
    does not post or read anything but MS ng's or he is a quasi Unix/Linux
    lover with his own agenda who is out to cause shit on Microsoft ng's.

    Just food for thought. ;-)

    RY,
    MCSE,
    Security+, Linux+