CatOS support for WS-X4548-GB-RJ45

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AnyBody43, May 17, 2004.

  1. AnyBody43

    AnyBody43 Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone please point me to a document on Cisco's web site
    that states clearly that the WS-X4548-GB-RJ45 is supported by
    CatOS. Or not supported as the case may be.

    <http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat4000/12_2_18/ol_5184.htm#wp433691>
    <http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat4000/relnotes/ol_4502.htm>

    Refers to the WS-X4548-GB-RJ45 in a New Features section however
    it is not included in the "Product and Supervisor Engine Software
    Version Matrix".

    I am interested in the WS-X4548-GB-RJ45 and not the WS-X4548-GB-RJ45V
    (with V) which is stated as being supported.

    Thanks.

    AnyBody43, May 17, 2004

  2. Martin Bilgrav, May 18, 2004