    tony Guest

    The 4506 was shipped with an IOS image. Should I use CATOS instead or stick
    with IOS?

    tony, Aug 21, 2006

  2. tony

    Merv Guest

    don't believe CATOS is supported on the 4506

    Merv, Aug 21, 2006

  3. Its clear from Cisco's direction that CatOS is on the way out the door.
    Stick with IOS.

    Doug McIntyre, Aug 22, 2006
  4. tony

    tony Guest

    I want to do dynamic vlan. Is that not supported in IOS?

    tony, Aug 22, 2006
  5. tony

    Make Guest

  6. tony

    john smith Guest

    NAC (network admission control) is the next evolutionary step in dynamic
    vlans. if you want to use IOS for dynamic vlans, you need some sort of
    NAC solution. otherwise use CATOS if its really that important.

    john smith, Aug 23, 2006