CatOS 8.2.2 GLX - supported Catalysts?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Chris Thomas, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Chris Thomas

    Chris Thomas Guest

    I was looking at doing a routine CatOS upgrade of my switches and
    found that the CatOS 8.2 train has been renamed to 8.2.x GLX.
    According to the release notes, the GLX was added to indicate this
    train is not intended for Cat6Ks.

    I am having trouble understanding about which Catalysts this train IS
    supported on, since the release notes don't seem to mention the older
    switches. Can anyone tell me if 8.2.2 GLX is intended for:
    4003 w/ sup1
    2980G
    2848 (the notes say 2948G, but I believe
    that is the new 48p gb box)

    In fact the code loads and runs on all these boxes, but I'd hate to
    have a problem and have the TAC tell me I shouldn't be running this
    level.

    TIA,
    /Chris Thomas, UCLA

    Chris Thomas, Feb 5, 2004