    considered unavailable and will be forced to reload?

    B.R.
    Igor

    Igor Mamuziæ, May 10, 2006

  2. Igor Mamuziæ

    Merv Guest

    Merv, May 10, 2006

  3. Igor Mamuziæ

    Merv Guest

    My read of that document indicates that a new master would be elected
    and that traffic forwarding would continue on the operational switches.

    Merv, May 10, 2006
  4. Igor Mamuziæ

    Igor Mamuzic Guest

    Merv,

    After reading this document I've got the same conclusion. In the near future
    I would have a chance to implement stackwise configuration and I have one DF
    grade IOS on which I can reproduce bus error crash. If I succeed with crash
    reproduction I'll write on this group about my experiences.
    I had implemented stackwise a couple years ago, but I tested failover only
    by simulating power down situations of stack master/members and in that case
    forwarding continued without noticeable interruption if any.

    B.R.
    Igor

    Igor Mamuzic, May 11, 2006