    keystone jacks (preferbly with faceplates and mounting boxes) in
    Auckland besides the obvious (DickSmith, Jaycar, Surplus)?

    Thanks all

    Nil Einne, May 25, 2004

  2. Nil Einne

    EMB Guest

    In
    Any of the big electrical wholesalers (Corys, Ideals, etc). However if you
    don't have a trade account or know someone on the counter then their "list"
    price is often worse than DSE et al. Cables Direct
    http://www.cablesdirect.co.nz seem reasonably priced, but would be mail
    order.

    EMB, May 25, 2004

  3. It's not in Auckland, but I feel compelled to recommend
    www.cablesdirect.co.nz I got single surface mount jacks for ~$6.50 and
    50M of solid core cat5e for $22.50.

    Good prices, good product, and fast (next day) cheap delivery. I fat
    fingered my CC number and it was easily and painlessly rectified.

    /Bruce

    Bruce Fitzsimons, May 26, 2004