    about where she stood.
    Thanks ahead of time,
    donnalynne

    donnalynne888, Oct 21, 2005

  2. donnalynne888

    Trax Guest

    |>I have a XP Pro Toshiba laptop. My cat walked on the right side of my
    |>keyboard and stood there. Since that happened, all my browers and
    |>screens, print and icons are huge.
    |>I have searched my control panel for options on print and nothing but
    |>HOW to make the print larger for people who have trouble reading print.
    |>
    |>I feel that the cat must have used some keyboard shortcut to zoom the
    |>print to huge.
    |>I have searched the Microsoft website for XP Pro and found nothing.
    |>I am posting here and if I do not get a solution, I will just restore
    |>to an earlier date and that should fix it, but I wanted to try here
    |>first.
    |>On the right side of the XP Pro keyboard is a numeric keypad, this is
    |>about where she stood.
    |>Thanks ahead of time,
    |>donnalynne

    Right click on a blank spot on your desktop, Properties, Settings,
    Advanced.

    See if you have any options there that might help.

    Trax, Oct 21, 2005

  3. donnalynne888

    John Holmes Guest

    blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Let the cat walk on the keyboard again to correct the problem.

    John Holmes, Oct 21, 2005
  4. Today spoke these views with
    conviction for everyone's edification:
    You've not killed the cat yet? <grin>

    All Things Mopar, Oct 21, 2005
  5. Thanks for the comeback, but that did not work. All the settings say
    normal size...I was only given the option of going larger.
    donnalynne888

    donnalynne888, Oct 21, 2005
  6. Found the answer....after doing a Google with the words Cat & Keyboard,
    I found out the cat walked on the keyboard and stood on the Fn key and
    the spacebar at the same time!
    I was able to press these two together and get back my normal
    print!!!! doing happy dance!!
    Soooo glad that is fixed...the good news is now I know how to magnify
    the screen without going to the Accessibility program and opening the
    Magnifer !!
    thanks again,
    donnalynne

    donnalynne888, Oct 21, 2005
  7. now I am off....to read up on the other shortcut keys and the Fn key:)
    donnalynne

    donnalynne888, Oct 21, 2005
  8. now I am off....to read up on the other shortcut keys and the Fn key:)
    donnalynne

    donnalynne888, Oct 21, 2005
  9. donnalynne888

    f f Guest

    maybe your cat needed to read something.
    and it/he/she has a vision problem with default fonts.

    thats cute.

    f f, Oct 22, 2005
  10. donnalynne888

    JoeA Guest

    Whats the Fn key? I only have F1-F12

    JoeA, Oct 22, 2005
  11. on my toshiba laptop which is running XPPRO,on the bottom row of keys ,
    from the left, going toward the space bar...Ctrl..Fn..Windows
    Icon..Alt..Space bar.
    Here is part of the PDF detail file on my laptop:
    Input Devices
    ยท Keyboard with 10-Key Pad
    o 103 key US keyboard, 2.5mm key stroke, 5.7mm keyboard height, 19.05mm
    key pitch
    o Hot Key Functions (FN); please see electronic User's Guide for more
    information
    o Windows Key Function
    o Application Key Function
    donnalynne

    donnalynne888, Oct 22, 2005
  12. donnalynne888

    psychozof

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Try this: Control Panel > Appearance and Personalisation > Display > Make text and other items larger or smaller. :)
    pic in polish ^

    Attached Files:

    psychozof, Jun 22, 2017