Cat Lap Dance ;o)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    ROFLMAO!!
    So true !!!!

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Boomer

    BasketCase Guest

    I used to ' be owned ' by two cats. :)

    Left em with me ex.

    BasketCase, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Boomer

    Ed Malphrus Guest

    I have... TEN cats.
    And three dogs....
    five goats, four horses, and x^2 chickens

    /tired

    Ed Malphrus, Aug 27, 2003
  5. Boomer

    Ionizer Guest

    Thanks for that! We've got five cats- all "rescued" to one degree or
    another. The most thankless of the bunch is Jordan, for whom I've created a
    stupid little web page. I've just added a "lap dance" link to his feeble
    page: http://www.geocities.com/uncle_ionizer/Jordan.html

    Regards,
    Ian.
    "5,000 years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten
    this."

    Ionizer, Aug 27, 2003
  6. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:
    And you can take that look off your face as well...;-)

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003
  7. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Ionizer said:
    Great story. I love it! Thanks for sharing Jordan with us! (TINU)
    :)

    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003
  8. Boomer

    Bryan Guest

    Damn! Thought you was talking about your wifes!
    ;)

    Bryan, Aug 27, 2003
  9. Boomer

    BasketCase Guest

    Yep. That sounds about right. I 've got a dog now so no more
    probs...'cept taking the bugger out when I can't be bothered. All pets are
    bloody pests. Like me, it's part of their charm. :)

    BasketCase, Aug 27, 2003