Cat 6006 atm conf problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by grzybek, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. grzybek

    grzybek Guest

    Hi,

    I have problem with configuration
    on ATM module on Catalyst 6006.

    I have a lot of ELANs in my network
    and lots of clients. ( LEC ).
    When I create new ATM subinterface and add new
    client :
    lane client ethernet 861 name

    I've got
    a message error:
    % Duplicate selector byte on int ATM0.349

    Catalyst support only 256 suffixes ( I suppose ) and
    I tried to change ATM address using:
    lane client-atm-address ...00069A8CE903
    lane server-atm-address ...00069A8CE902
    lane bus-atm-address ...00069A8CE901

    and it doesn't help.

    I noticed then it count selectors from 1 to 255 and 256 is again 1.
    I need to use vlan 861 and I have big problem now.
    Is a way to overcome it ? :)

    On my ATM module is LECS, LES and LECs.

    Regards,
    grzybek