    for movies and concerts. If you are interested please do email me at this
    address I prefer the age range to be around 22-45 so
    that i can have a good conversation. By the way i'm 30 and a gentleman.

    boysugu, Sep 30, 2003

  2. save this for your boyfriend. dont bother us.
    this post has been scanned my McAfee virus scan. No virus detected.

    yellow submarine, Sep 30, 2003

  3. boysugu

    Boomer Guest

    TINU

    "this post has been scanned my McAfee virus scan. No virus detected."

    Boomer, Sep 30, 2003
  4. god damn it, what the hell is up with you folk?

    yellow submarine, Sep 30, 2003
  5. boysugu

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Sep 30, 2003
  6. boysugu

    Brian H¹© Guest

    yellow submarine said:
    You are telling everyone that you are scanning your posts with McAfee, yet are
    praising Norton.
    How/why are you scanning text posts and typing it in to selected posts?

    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  7. boysugu

    Boomer Guest

    TY

    "this post has been scanned my McAfee virus scan. No virus detected."

    Boomer, Sep 30, 2003
  8. I use norton firewall. I use McAfee virus scan. McAfee automatically added
    that signature.

    yellow submarine, Sep 30, 2003
  9. boysugu

    Brian H¹© Guest

    yellow submarine said:
    It wasn't being added as a sig, you were typing it manually as part of your
    post, as could be seen by the fact you were not capitalizing the first word.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  10. boysugu

    bb3 Guest

    "yellow submarine" < want no spam>
    wrote in message
    But in this post
    the sig is
    properly done, whereas the others are not.
    (copied from below)

    bb3, Sep 30, 2003
  11. boysugu

    Boomer Guest

    She/He/It seems to have fixed it now.

    It's nice to know all His/Her/It's posts are scanned for viruses now.
    :)

    Boomer, Sep 30, 2003
  12. boysugu

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Boomer said:
    --
    Everything I post gets virus scanned, yep, everything incoming and outgoing
    actually, so I recken that if you get hit by a virus it's your own bloody fault

    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  13. If you like a little mystery in your women, you might find this useful. The
    age range is comfortably within your interests, too.

    http://tinyurl.com/p84p

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2003
  14. boysugu

    Boomer Guest

    Nice one. :)

    Boomer, Sep 30, 2003
  15. boysugu

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Boomer said:
    I forgot a very important part to close with.

    --
    Everything I post gets virus scanned, yep, everything incoming and outgoing
    actually, so I recken that if you get hit by a virus it's your own bloody fault
    for clicking on, and opening attachments, visiting XXX rated sites and accepting
    diallers to be installed and downloading porn from P2P etc. And generally not
    knowing WTF you are doing.
    And as for those "nubile nymph jiggling her jugs.scr" screen savers, well....you
    asked for it.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  16. boysugu

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Sep 30, 2003
  17. boysugu

    Brian H¹© Guest

    I want the one with the sexy blue eyes.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  18. HE

    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003
  19. boysugu

    Brian H¹© Guest

    yellow submarine said:
    Still not worked out how to scroll down and place your cursor *below* someones
    comments in order to reply?

    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003
  20. On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:52:03 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Brian H¹© in message
    At my age, I'd settle for one with one good eye, blue or not.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2152

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 1, 2003