    Please reply on the newsgroup (rather than email)

    Thanks so much

    Richard

    Richard Berman, Apr 17, 2005

  2. Richard Berman

    un8bf Guest

    Your device is your cassette tape player. Plug one end of a standard
    audio cable into the earphone plug of the cassette player and the
    other end into your pc soundcard (audio in/line in) plug. Google for
    any number of software apps that can record straight to mp3.

    un8bf, Apr 17, 2005

  3. Richard Berman

    c.reifert Guest

    I personally use a cassette deck that I bought from Radio Shack. I use an
    RCA-to-3/8" stereo plug to go from the cassette deck to the line in on my
    sound card (stereo 3/8" plug has three little divided sections in its
    connector, mono has two). Then I use Goldwave to copy the audio in. Both
    CDex and Super Mp3 Recorder work well if you don't want to use Goldwave.

    Will

    c.reifert, Apr 17, 2005
  4. Richard Berman

    dadiOH Guest

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Apr 17, 2005
  5. Richard Berman

    Big Louie Guest

    No, not at high spped dubbing like the cassette deck does. You have to copy
    to the pc in real time.

    Big Louie, Apr 19, 2005