    Anyone come across this and found a solution?

    Thanks.

    Barry

    Barry Friedman, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Barry Friedman

    Noel Guest

    On 15 Dec 2003 21:18:43 -0800, (Barry Friedman)
    wrote:

    >Anyone come across this and found a solution?

    Have you tried 'rebuild library' under preferences?

    Noel, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Barry Friedman

    Mariastander

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Help recovering Photo's

    Hi

    I have a problem in opening some photo's that was downloaded on my laptop. The laptop however crashed and was formated everything had been reloaded but now I cannot access my photo's. The message I receive is that the path cannot be found.

    How can I recover these photo's? What do I need to do???

    Mariastander, Sep 15, 2008