    ac adapter was pluged in but doesnt seem to hold a charge. I didnt drop
    it or do anything weird with it.

    What does the flashing charge light mean? Is the battery dead?

    Jason, May 29, 2004

  2. Jason

    Sano Guest

    It sounds like the battery has a memory. Find out what kind of battery it
    is and research (GOOGLE) to see what sort of charge/ discharge cycling
    might straighten it out.

    Sano, May 29, 2004

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    its a Casio JK-211LT Li-Ion Battery Pack 3.8v 1100mAh

    Jason, May 29, 2004
  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Also, no matches on Google

    Jason, May 29, 2004
  5. Jason

    Jerry G. Guest

    It sounds like the battery died on you! Try another battery...

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    I got a used Casio EM500 and for the first few days it worked great. I
    kept it charged well, but then one day I stared it up and would only
    stay on for 1 second before turning off. I pluged in the AC adapter and
    the charge light flashes rapidly, and it should stay light when charging.

    It works fine with the AC pluged in, just when I unplug it, it goes off
    in 1 second. I check the system settings and it said "charging" when the

    Jerry G., May 29, 2004
  6. Jason

    Unk Guest

    Unk, May 29, 2004