Casio Digital Diary model SF-9300 and DatalinkWIN Version 1

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Alasdair Baxter, Dec 29, 2003.

  1. I have just downloaded data from my very old Casio Digital Diary using
    DatalinkWin Version 1. The data is stored in a Microsoft Access
    Version 1 file within DatalinkWin v.1. I want to store the data on a
    second hard drive.

    I am currently running Windows 2000 with Access Version 9 and I am
    unable to open the version 1 file. Although there is mention of
    converting the old version of Access to the new, my software says it
    cannot do this and, anyway, this would give problems if I want to edit
    the data and upload it to the Casio.

    Please, can someone tell me how to open Access version 1 files without
    having to install some very early version of MS Office and preferably
    without converting them.

    You may well say "why don't you leave the v 1 file in the
    DatalinkWin?". I want to use that program to download data from an
    SF-4300 and keep the data files separate.

    Any help gratefully received.
    --

    Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

    "It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
    It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"

    Alasdair Baxter, Dec 29, 2003