    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    Articles URL: http://casemodgod.com/modules.php?name=Contests

    Silverstrand, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Saw this yesterday, I'm entering for SURE! :)
    You have to mod a computer or make your own custom rig and the best one wins. It also has to have a fully functional PC inside so you can't just make a modded case and be done with it or you will lose many points ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    nice stuff, but too bad it'sa mod competition:(.

    PUTALE, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'd enter, but id have to spend more than $400 on this p o s to win :p

    XhArD, Sep 2, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    2 months thats a good time period i will have to work on this over the holidays and this weekend! :D
    i am so entering my VCR mod (hope i can finish it asap! :D) then to start work on "the blackness" mod... u will see what i have been doing soonz pplz :D

    unholy, Sep 3, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I hope so :) And I finally got some more money and it turns out some guy also wants to trade me his BIX radiator for one of my LCD mods so that saves me another bunch of money so it's falling into place nicely and when I get the new case the WC shouldn't be too far off :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 3, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: