    Dont worry at least i dont discredit my sponsors, they get there very own logo on the case mod :D.
    A Computer in a doll is stupid when i first came across the mod, yes its not much of a mod really, cause modders have problems to over come, for instance, i have to figure a way to fit a Normal ATX PSU into a VCR, might i add i did it... i cant fit Tall PCI cards in though :( but i am still putting in a DVD drive :D
    I am going to be Etching the sunbeam Logo in soon, i haven't told ning :D (hes the person from sunbeam, he will go mad when he hears it, mad in a good way :D)

    unholy, Sep 25, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    so you're gonna put a dvd drive in the VCR mod aye. Makes sense, after all it would work well as a HTPC. But why don't you put a drive in your main computer??

    XhArD, Sep 25, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Etching did you say? Freehand, media blasting or how? Try it freehand, see what happens, it won't look as clean as media blasting but it'd be all your work. Media blasting is great for getting things that look perfect but it still looks machine done and you can't get the detail level you can doing it by hand. I've done acid etching too (can't do it on plexi that I know of, only on glass) and that can be a real chore. Cutting the media template, slapping on the goop, waiting the exact right amount of time and quickly hosing it off before you get into trouble. Ugh... I accidentally used acid etch on the Chopper when I tried to put on a decal. I thought it was mod podge (decoupage glue), the bottles are so darned similar, same size and all... Oh boy! What a mess. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe messy :D

    unholy, Sep 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, yeah messy and it ruined the finish in that spot, luckily the decal covered it. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005