    [​IMG]
    Quote: “So, just how do you know if a power supply works or not, plug it in right? Well that would require either hooking it to your motherboard, which if the PSU was bad might kill your motherboard, or jumping the wires to make the PSU think it is hooked up. Jumping the wires requires you to cut wires and essentially damage your PSU and void any warranty you might have. The easier way would be to buy a Power Supply Tester. Today for review I have the new Power Supply Tester from CaseBuy. It is equipped to handle the latest PSU's, you can hook 24pin, SATA, PCIE and P4 connectors to it for testing and also the standard PSU connections. It is aptly named the 'EZ Power Supply Tester 2'. I would like to thank CaseBuy for the chance to review there products.”
    Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/home.php?x=reviews&id=239

    Silverstrand, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u want something to load a PSU not just test voltages...

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah, i wish it has voltmeter included to test the voltage.

    PUTALE, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    seasonic's is a better kit, but i am making my own, a few 50watt blubs to waste some power isn't all that bad :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005