case mod

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by force, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. force

    force Guest

    force, Nov 18, 2003

  2. force

    Hank Guest

    What a freaking ridiculous piece of crap!

    Hank

    Hank, Nov 19, 2003

  3. force

    MrToad Guest

    MrToad, Nov 19, 2003
  4. force

    Yosimite Sam Guest

    Sorry...
    Dude, you forgot the GI Joe's!!!

    Yosimite Sam, Nov 19, 2003
  5. force

    MrToad Guest

    LOL, if they were the original 12" models, than I would of included them
    too.
    I thought this was a BF1942-based case mod at first.... ;o]

    MrToad, Nov 19, 2003
  6. force

    Plato Guest

    pc chips, arg

    Plato, Nov 19, 2003
  7. force

    Roy Guest

    Here in SF, somebody was trying to sell a PC built into a fish tank
    filled with some kind of oil.

    Roy - Carpe Noctem

    Roy, Nov 20, 2003
  8. force

    Night_Seer Guest

    I'm still waiting to see the dry ice cooled computer...

    Night_Seer, Nov 20, 2003