    I saw the metal case (Belkin Remix) and also some silicone ones for sale
    online.

    Which kind is better-- and why?

    Butch Haynes, Feb 16, 2008

  2. Butch Haynes

    Butch Haynes Guest

    Just picked up an iPod Classic 160 and it looks pretty delicate so I think I
    better get a case for it.

    I saw a metal case (Belkin Remix) and also some silicone ones for sale
    online. Which kind is better-- and why?

    Butch Haynes, Feb 19, 2008

  3. Butch Haynes

    Henry Ross Guest

    Just picked up an iPod Classic 160 and it looks pretty delicate so I think
    The only drawback of silicone cases over solid ones (I have both) is that
    it's sometimes difficult to place a silicone-covered iPod into one's
    pocket - it's slightly "sticky". I chose to go for a solid, clear, plastic
    job from Belkin in the end and haven't had any problems with it.

    HTH

    Henry Ross, Feb 19, 2008