Carma Movie launched over the internet at DHOOOM 07 PPV on 31st

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Nirwanawoman, Dec 29, 2006.

  1. Nirwanawoman

    Nirwanawoman Guest

    Hello,

    At Dhoom 2007 on Dec 31st, we are also launching the first film in
    history to be distributed exclusively on the internet via a
    revolutionary, pay per view System streaming at DVD quality: Carma, a
    feature taken from start to finish entirely digitally (conception,
    cinematography, editing, producing, andDistribution). At this event,
    you will get a coupon to watch Carma FREE ($4.99 value)!

    Now opens tickets after dinner for $50.00 ( without dinner and fashion
    show)

    San Jose Mercury News Covers DHOOOM 07 in Eye section as 10 great ways
    to greet 2007 !!

    $95.00 with dinner and fashion show.
    Call Mary at 650-472-1209/1544 for tickets and information.
    http://www.nirvanawoman.net/html/events_details.php
    http://ehomeandloan.com/125501.html

    Dhooom 07 promises to be the "do not miss" party of the New Year.
    We have an amazing night planned for you! Enjoy the glamour of a
    Fashion Show with JJ Valaya and Ritu Beri Designs from Heritage
    Boutique.
    Be part of the celebration to ring in 2007 with South Asian Music,
    Professional Models, DJ Rekha from New York (as shown on CNN), and
    Professional
    Child Care, Rocking Décor and Dance Floor, Fabulous Dinner and South
    Bay's largest Balloon Drop, Free Parking,

    Nirwanawoman, Dec 29, 2006