    ok, I am interested in the cute, young, stacked, perfectly

    I'm telling...

    Oh Mrs. Neeeeilll...

    kpg, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    dems fighting words...

    kpg, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    separate is not equal

    kpg, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    how do you know she's not a redhead...

    Neil, Oct 20, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what the?

    you have the gammar capabilities of Rod F. and I claim my two fifty...

    I know, Japan, late, brain not functioning in land of rising sun. (bring
    me back some sushi)...

    Neil, Oct 20, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so you are a fighting prostitute

    Neil, Oct 20, 2005
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    for your sake she had better be the same exact redhead...

    kpg, Oct 20, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    :) my wife doesn't work in accounting (to begin with) but she also doesn't
    google...

    Neil, Oct 21, 2005
  9. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Famous last words.

    kpg, Oct 21, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no, that's "Earl, hold my beer and watch this!"

    Neil, Oct 21, 2005