    I thought failure was not an option.

    espically for a high paid architect...

    kp "fails to grasp the concept" g

    kpg, Oct 19, 2005

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I thought failure was not an option.

    no it's mandatory requirement, duh.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    No, it's bundled with the software.

    JaR, Oct 19, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    um, this is MS we're talking about right...

    *running for cover*

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    DON'T START!

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  7. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    Get your A+ and Net+, spend some time in the field and then decide what
    you are really interested in.

    Ben Smith, Oct 20, 2005
  8. Guest

    Ogre Guest

    <song>
    But a prostitute is someone who would love you
    No matter who you are, or what you look like.
    Yes, it's true, children.
    That's not why you pay a prostitute,
    No, you don't pay her to stay, you pay her to leave afterwards.
    That's why I pays a lot for prostitutes! Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. James
    Taylor.

    James Taylor: A prostitute is like any other woman
    They all trade somethin' for sex and they do it well.
    Chef: And that's why I say-
    Chef and James Taylor: Prostitutes! Prostitutes! They-
    Chef: Oohhhh [sees principal]
    James Taylor, what the hell are you doin' in here?!
    Singing' about prostitutes to the children! Get out of here!

    </song>

    $5 to South Park

    Ogre, Oct 20, 2005
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    this thread reminds me of starship troopers... "infantry made me the man I am
    today." *camera pans to legless man, with robotic hand* ha ha ha.

    Guest, Oct 20, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm really interested in that redhead in accounting.

    Neil, Oct 20, 2005
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm really interested in that redhead in accounting.

    What's his name?

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    bastig

    Neil, Oct 20, 2005
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    bastig

    Sounds cute. Does he have a sister?

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    her name is Doug...

    ok, I am interested in the cute, young, stacked, perfectly dimenssioned,
    female redhead in accounting...who sits next to Doug

    Neil, Oct 20, 2005
  15. Guest

    ZombyWoof Guest

    None of the Branches of the Service do anymore.
    Even if you get a waiver, you have a pre-determined amount of time to
    finish your GED or they bounce your ass out.

    ZombyWoof, Oct 20, 2005
  16. Guest

    ZombyWoof Guest

    A GED is a HS diplomia.

    ZombyWoof, Oct 20, 2005
  17. Guest

    ZombyWoof Guest

    Prostitute, Marine, it's all the same thing.

    ZombyWoof, Oct 20, 2005
  18. Guest

    ZombyWoof Guest

    Actually it is; "Hey Earl, hold my beer and watch this."

    ZombyWoof, Oct 20, 2005
  19. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Unfortunately, it isn't. A GED is a GED. A HS diploma is a HS diploma.
    They're (supposedly) equivalent, but that doesn't make them the same.

    "2 + 2" is equivalent to "3 + 1", but they're not the same. For one thing,
    only one of them has odd numbers. Just like only one of the above mentioned
    items actually requires that you go to high school.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Oct 20, 2005
  20. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    Getting you MR is not a bad thing either, unless of course your are
    already married.

    Ben Smith, Oct 20, 2005